Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hi, Everybody!



Let me introduce myself. This is my baby picture, when I weighed just two pounds and was two months old. As you can see, I thought of myself as a writer immediately; that was two years ago, as I have grown considerably and developed an amazing (if I do say so myself) personality.




I guess you could call me a rescue dog. The breeder got into trouble for just breeding way too many small dogs, but before that happened, he'd decided to breed YoChons. That means I have a Yorkie dad, and a Bichon Frisee mom. I have their papers, so I'm legitimate, thank heavens. No one knew what I would look like once grown. I began as more Yorkie than Bichon, but now my curly champagne-colored hair looks Bichon-esque.




Look into my dark eyes, however, and there resides a Yorkie's brain. The theory in creating a YoChon was to capture the Yorkie smarts and the Bichon sweetness in one single breed. I have a tendency to make long graceful leaps, often jumping over one of the chocolate Labs I live with, racing down the hallway, scrabbling around, then racing back and...wheee!...jumping back over the Lab before he even knows what is happening.




Well, this should do for an introduction. Now I have to figure out how to make my paws hit the right keys to download a picture or two.


2 comments:

Amy Hanek said...

Sadie Mae, you are not only the cutest doggy, ever, but a very nice writer as well. Your mommy must be very proud.

Beth said...

Wow, Sadie Mae--you are a very talented puppy dog. Cute, too. Nice start to your blog. But aren't your chocolate lab brothers going to be jealous that you have a blog and they don't?